We would like to thank all of our participants for their support in our Learning Circle sessions this year at the Centre for Excellence for Indigenous Health. We would also like to thank all of our wonderful guest speakers for sharing their knowledge with us. In addition, our sessions would not be possible without the IT assistance from our FNHA eHealth team Susan Lefebvre and David Anderson, as well as the UBC MedIT with Stefan Mladenovic. This year’s annual report also marks the first year of achievements for Archives Inspire, our ambitious, audience-focussed strategy.
- For more information about our program, you can view our UBCLC YearEnd Report 2016-17!
- You can also view a list of past session recordings here or you can watch any of our presentations on our YouTube channel.
- We look forward to bringing you new quality content in the 20017/2018 sessions!
For any questions or suggestions, please contact:
- Aurelia Kinslow, (email@example.com), Education Coordinator,
- Divina Ridley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Program Coordinator,
- Javier Rivera (email@example.com), Program Assistant (worklearn student)
Thank you for joining our circles and have a fantastic and safe summer!
Dim huxw ga’ay̓ n̓iin!!
(See you soon)
UBC Learning Circle Team
Leah Walker, Aurelia Kinslow & Divina Ridley.
Stay in Touch With Us!