We would like to thank all of our participants for their support in our Learning Circle sessions this year at the Centre for Excellence for Indigenous Health. We would also like to thank all of our wonderful guest speakers for sharing their knowledge with us. In addition, our sessions would not be possible without the IT assistance from our FNHA eHealth team Susan Lefebvre and David Anderson, as well as the UBC MedIT with Stefan Mladenovic. This year’s annual report also marks the first year of achievements for Archives Inspire, our ambitious, audience-focussed strategy.
- For more information about our program, you can view our UBCLC YearEnd Report 2016-17!
- You can also view a list of past session recordings here or you can watch any of our presentations on our YouTube channel.
- We look forward to bringing you new quality content in the 20017/2018 sessions!
If you took part in any Learning Circle sessions in the 2016-2017 year, please fill out our quick survey for a chance to win an iPad Mini!
Sorry, this survey is now
closed for this season
The Results of our Survey contest:
Thank you all for participating in our Survey Contest. Your evaluation helps us to improve our programming and stay responsive to community needs and interests. Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve your learning experience through the UBC Learning Circle.
Survey Contest Winner:
Lucy Barney of the Lillooet First Nation! Congratulations Lucy!! Way to go!!
From all the online entries, one winner, Lucy Barney, was drawn to win the grand prize on June 12, 2017: an iPad Mini!
For any questions or suggestions, please contact:
- Melanie Rivers, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Education Coordinator,
- Divina Ridley (email@example.com), Program Coordinator,
- Javier Rivera (firstname.lastname@example.org), Program Assistant (worklearn student)
Thank you for joining our circles and have a fantastic and safe summer!
Dim huxw ga’ay̓ n̓iin!!
(See you soon)
UBC Learning Circle Team
Leah Walker, Aurelia Kinslow & Divina Ridley.
Stay in Touch With Us!