Have a Great Summer!! See you in September!
The UBC Learning Circle will be on hiatus from June – August 2018 Our sessions will resume in September 2018 Watch our site for updates!
We would like to thank all of our participants for their support in our Learning Circle sessions this year at the Centre for Excellence for Indigenous Health.
We would also like to thank all of our wonderful guest speakers for sharing their knowledge with us.
- For more information about our program, you can Watch our site for our UBCLC YearEnd Report 2017/18!
- You can also view a list of past session recordings here or you can watch any of our presentations on our YouTube channel.
- We look forward to bringing you new quality content in the 20018/2019 sessions!
Watch our site for a Survey 2018. Take part and have a chance to have your say in what you would like to see in our UBC Learning Circle Sessions.
Please stay in touch with us over the rest of the summer and watch our site for updates!
For any questions or suggestions, please contact:
- Melanie Rivers, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Education Coordinator,
- Divina Ridley (email@example.com), Program Coordinator,
- Javier Rivera (firstname.lastname@example.org), Program Assistant (worklearn student)
Thank you for joining our circles and have a fantastic and safe summer!
Dim huxw ga’ay̓ n̓iin!!
(See you soon)
UBC Learning Circle Team
Stay in Touch With Us!